– Four quick selection programmes: pastry cream/custard cycles; chocolate tempering; mix treatment;
preservation cycle (static, dynamic, tempering and semi-automatic).
– Interactive menu with pre-set programmes (also diferent chocolate tempering included); “create”
and “modify” recipes functions to personalize and memorize new recipes.
– Pre-heating function to reduce the working time.
– Bain-marie system with glycol: allows to reach T° up to 115°C (239°F), maintaining the natural
characteristics of the products.
– “Delicate products” function with glycol T° below 100°C (212°F).
– Automatic no-frost function.
– Self-locking steel agitator with mobile scrapers working on walls and bottom and ancillary equipment
for pastry cream and chocolate tempering.
– Continuous or cyclic agitation with possibility to set up to 10 speeds (with inverter) for the diferent phases of the cycle.
– Transparent cover and hopper to pour the ingredients during the working phase and for the steam extraction.
– Last cycles’ data record.
– The IES electronic eliminates the phenomenon of the thermal inertia, thanks to a patented system, which allows
to work with extreme working
precision at the desired temperatures, reducing the energy consumption.