STONE HEARTH PIZZA OVEN GAS
- PGs are gas ovens, equipped with burners inside their cooking
- PGs are part of the static ovens’ family; thanks to their enhanced thermal stability, and to refractory production quality, are able to cook perfectly after numerous product batches
or during peak moments, as well as for bread or gastronomic products slow baking with no flame.
- Dome gas burners, showing a slow flame, replicate as much as possible the look and baking properties of wood
- The huge refractory mass and extra careful thermal insulation designed to increase oven’s efficiency, lower operating costs and heat
- Dual operating mode: manual
- user selects work temperature and manually adjusts flame intensity by means of its modulator; auto (touch screen versions only)
– system control raises or lowers flame intensity according to set temperature, thusly lowering consumption and making oven easier to operate.
- PGs are equipped with atmospheric gas burners, especially designed by Morello Forni, regular
- Touch control interface “Inteltouch System”.